Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By entering the promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Every item purchased (Purchase must be authorised and completed) on the GrabOne sites of grabone.co.nz, grabonestore.co.nz, and graboneescapes.co.nz between midnight, Tuesday April 18th 2017 and 11:59pm on Friday, April 28th 2017 (NZ Time) will automatically qualify as one entry into the draw to win the prize package. Purchases made via GrabOne Bottle are not included in this promotion.
The prize package includes:
- 5 nights in a 3 Bedroom Waterfront Villa at the 4.5 star Taumeasina Island Resort, Samoa
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers in Samoa
- Complimentary use of snorkel gear, kayaks and catamarans
- Free 1GB wifi use per user per day
- Return tickets on Air New Zealand from Auckland to Apia for 2 adults and 2 children flying economy class (seat+bag)
- Bookings are subject to availability and must be taken by 30 November 2017
- Incidentals at the hotels such as, drinks or room service are at the winners expense
- Spending money is not included as part of the prize package.
- The winners must have a current passport each with over 6 months validity at time of travel.
- All elements of the prize package are non-refundable, non-transferable, (no name changes) non-endorsable or redeemable for cash
- Travel must be commenced and completed by 30 November 2017, bookings must be ticketed no later than 30 June 2017.
- Travel is on Air New Zealand operated services only, seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- All Airport and government costs are at the traveller’s expense.
- Bookings must be requested at least 21 days before proposed departure date and tickets are non-changeable once issued.
- Travel is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status.
- Travel is nontransferable or redeemable for cash.
- Employees of Air New Zealand and their immediate family are not eligible for entry.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions of carriage, to view visit www.airnz.co.nz
Prize draw will take place on Monday May 1st 2017. The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 7 days of the prize draw.
GrabOne Ltd may in its sole discretion disqualify any entrant who it believes has attempted to or has subverted the registration and entry process.
Entry is open only to New Zealand residents.
Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. The winner will be contacted by email at the contact email address listed on the winner’s GrabOne account. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
The prize package, or any parts therein, are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. Elements of the prize package are only available for the dates/days specified. Any which are unused cannot be transferred, extended or exchanged for cash.
The Promoter and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries nor for any problems with any computer network, lines, servers, Internet providers or traffic congestion on any computer network, including any injury or damage to a participant or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, entrants agree that their name, town/suburb and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in connection with this promotion in any media, without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is sustained (directly or indirectly) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winners in connection with entering this competition or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal impossibility or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.