Full Terms & Conditions
Celebrate the start of the warmer weather by loading up your cart with some great goodies.
The Springtime Savings promotion starts Thursday 7th October 2021 and finishes at 11.59pm Monday 11th October 2021. All credit codes expire 1 week after they are added to an account. Each code can only be used once by each customer. Only one code can be used per transaction.
- SPRING10 credit code can be used for a $10 discount at checkout but a minimum cart value of $100 applies
- SPRING20 credit code can be used for a $20 discount at checkout but a minimum cart value of $200 applies
- SPRING30 credit code can be used for a $30 discount at checkout but a minimum cart value of $300 applies
- SPRING40 credit code can be used for a $40 discount at checkout but a minimum cart value of $400 applies
- SPRING50 credit code can be used for a $50 discount at checkout but a minimum cart value of $500 applies
Participants need to have a GrabOne account to apply credit codes. Individual deal terms and conditions still apply.
Employees of GrabOne, or NZME (and related companies) are not eligible for this promotion.
The GrabOne credit is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoter (GrabOne/NZME) and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries nor for any problems with any computer network, lines, servers, Internet providers or traffic congestion on any computer network, including any injury or damage to a participant or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
GrabOne has the final decision and no correspondence will be entered into.
GrabOne and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is sustained (directly or indirectly) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winners in connection with entering this competition or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal impossibility or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.