– fifth or sixth day of the week (depending on who you talk to)
– weekly freedom; it’s what we all dream of all week long
– it’s today
Here are our five best reasons why Friday is pretty darn awesome.
1. Friday is really Fryday, which gives you permission to eat all the greasiness you want.
2. Whoever invented procrastination probably did it on a Friday … eventually. If anyone gives you anything to do on a Friday, just say “Oh, look, yeah … a lot of people have given me a lot of work today, so I might not be able to get this back to you until Monday at the earliest.” Then get back to your blogging.
3. Once upon a time #followfriday was a pretty big Twitter thing. It still kind of is these days, if you’re a spammer.
4. Go on, tell your workmates what you really think of them. By Monday, they will have forgotten what you said, but at least you’ll finally have it out of your system.
5. As soon as you take them off when you get home, you don’t have to put pants back on until Monday morning.