Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Every purchase of this deal (Purchase must be authorised and completed) on the GrabOne site between midnight on Thursday February 1st 2018 and 11:59pm on Tuesday, February 13th 2018 (NZ Time) will automatically qualify as one entry into the draw to win the prize package.
The prize package includes:
- Return tickets to Auckland for two adults (seat incl. 7kg carry on bag) if the winner is outside of Auckland
- Return transfers in the Cordis Limousine (from Auckland Airport to Cordis, Auckland, or within a 50km radius of Cordis, Auckland)
- Two nights for two adults in a premium suite at Cordis, Auckland
- One dinner for two people at Eight Restaurant incl. food and soft drinks (alcohol is additional)
- Continental and hot breakfast selection each day (available 7.00am–10.30am weekdays, 7.00am–11.00am weekends)
- A selection of high tea treats from 2.00pm–5.00pm each day
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 5.30pm–8.00pm each day
- Espresso, tea, coffee, snacks and ice-cream available throughout the day
- Personalised Butler Service in the Club Lounge from 7.00am–8.00pm
- Pressing of 3 garments
- Shoe shine service
- Complimentary WiFi and high-speed internet
- Late checkout (subject to availability)
- Personalised Club Lounge check-in station
- Use of heated rooftop pool and Jacuzzi, saunas and unique herbal steam room at Chuan Spa
- Guest hosting – NZ$30 per person to host guests for high tea | NZ$50 per person to host guests for breakfast or pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Bookings are subject to availability and must be taken between Thursday, March 1st 2018 and Sunday, September 30th 2018
- Booking must be made at least 7 days in advance
- Cordis, Auckland will allocate the highest category suite available (Junior, Studio or Executive Suites) on the day of arrival
- All inclusions are valid for the same stay only, no cash outs, refunds or carryovers for anything unused
- Incidentals at the hotels such as room service are at the winner’s expense
- Spending money is not included as part of the prize package
- Travel must be commenced and completed by Sunday, September 30th 2018
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability
- Bookings must be requested at least 21 days before proposed departure date and tickets are non-changeable once issued
- Travel is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash
- Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status
Prize draw will take place on Wednesday, February 14th 2018. The winner will be drawn at random and will be contacted at the email address or phone number listed on the winner’s GrabOne account within 24 hours of the prize draw.
GrabOne Ltd may in its sole discretion disqualify any entrant who it believes has attempted to or has subverted the registration and entry process.
Entry is open only to New Zealand residents.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
The prize package, or any parts therein, are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. Elements of the prize package are only available for the dates/days specified. Any which are unused cannot be transferred, extended or exchanged for cash.
The Promoter and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries nor for any problems with any computer network, lines, servers, Internet providers or traffic congestion on any computer network, including any injury or damage to a participant or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, entrants agree that their name, town/suburb and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in connection with this promotion in any media, without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is sustained (directly or indirectly) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winners in connection with entering this competition or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal impossibility or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.